Skip to main content
Asked a question 4 months ago

Hi! I have a question regarding the use of Magical for customer service. Is there a way for one person or a team to make sure all pre-saved shortcuts with email templates are up to date, and then share it with other colleagues? From what I could see so far, there is a possibility of sharing a txt script with colleagues, but is there a way of more automated script updates? Thank you very much for your answer in advance. Tommy

Where am I?

In Magical you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Hi! I have a question regarding the use of Magical for customer service. Is there a way for one person or a team to make sure all pre-saved shortcuts with email templates are up to date, and then share it with other colleagues? From what I could see so far, there is a possibility of sharing a txt script with colleagues, but is there a way of more automated script updates? Thank you very much for your answer in advance. Tommy

Hi @Tomasz Mikolaj Olender12 - thanks so much for reaching out! We actually do have a way to share shortcuts within Magical - see the "Share shortcuts" button in the workspace. You can choose which shortcuts to share and send your teammates a custom link. 

However, sharing shortcuts creates a copy of the shortcut on the receivers end, so if the shortcut sharer updates the shortcuts those changes will not propagate to everyone you shared the shortcuts to. We're actively building out team management systems where shortcuts and their changes would be automatically shared between accounts. If you'd like to be part of this beta and offer feedback, please schedule a time with our CEO @Harpaul Sambhi12 at https://calendly.com/harpaul/30min-111

In the meantime, you could try sharing a link with your coworkers every time you make a change, which would send them the updated shortcuts!